Take the 1st Steps in 11th Step Meditation
Emotional stability. Serenity. Improved health.
Do these sound appealing? These are the first benefits of meditation and can be yours by adding this 11th Step practice to your program! Take the 1st Step in 11th Step Meditation.
Learn to meditate in your home or with a group using the SpiritStep One Beginning Meditation: Relax and Let Go CD.
Now Available SpiritStep Two Restore Sanity: Let Go & Let Love.Take the next step in your 11th Step meditation practice
- The First Step of Alcoholics Anonymous states: “Admitted we were powerless over alcohol, and that our lives had become unmanageable.”
- The Eleventh Step of Alcoholics Anonymous states: “Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.”
- In learning meditation, the first SpiritStep is to “Admit that we are powerless over our thoughts and emotions and that they are unmanageable.” How can we overcome this? With Meditation!
The SpiritStep objective is to:
- Develop an understanding of the 11th step from Alcoholics Anonymous
- Learn to apply it, from the very 1st step
- Teach easy and understandable methods of meditation as a tool for recovery and overcoming any life situation.